Wartungsarbeiten am 18.12.2013 6:00 Uhr MEZ
Der Server Valor wird Mittwoch, dem 18.12.2013 um 6:00 Uhr für eine Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren.
Laut Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) wird die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit etwa 2 Stunden betragen.
Aktualisierungsbemerkungen (Update Notes)
Im EverQuest 2 Forum wurden folgende Infos zur Aktualisierung des Spiels veröffentlicht.
- The Channeler Epic Quest is now available for all level 95 Channelers.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Zaszae’s Armor Exchange in the Falinpol area of Vesspyr Isles will allow you to convert any Cryptic, Arcane, or Potent armor that has not been upgraded with a gemstone into a Token specific to that tier and slot. Seven of these tokens can then be used to purchase a piece of armor from Zaszae.
- Anex and Onerind Fe’Dhar in Vesspyr Isles no longer turn toward players hailing them.
Accursed Sanctum (Raid)
- The tomes unlocked around the zone should be available again after the player using the ability leaves the zone.
- The Legionnaires should more predictably cast their respective curses.
- The legionnaire curses now persist through death.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- Kigara and Kelana should no longer summon players when they are able to chase them.
- Derig’s adds have had their health reduced but also must now be killed in a timely manner.
- Fireshots in the Grendish encounter have had their outgoing damage reduced and now hover closer to the ground.
- Winter Juggernauts in the Grendish encounter must now be killed in a timely manner.
- When Grendish is defeated the door to the second wing should be opened!
Icy Keep (Frostfell)
- Vrewwx should no longer gate progression if killed.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Dragon Alternate Advancements that prevent the death of the caster no longer gain additional triggers from Time Warp.
- All mercenaries can now be resummoned after 60 seconds from when they were last suspended. This includes normal and rare mercenaries.
- The following armor pieces can now be converted using Champion’s Conversion Charm:
- Champion’s Wurmhide Tunic of Finesse
- Champion’s Voidplate Spaulders of Reflexes
- Rune: Health and Ethereal Rune: Health will now grant a stamina bonus instead of Hit Points.
- TempleNecrovatis now correctly set as a ceiling house item.
- SwingingTempleLampis now correctly set as a ceiling house item.
- Collectables from the Poisoned Blue collection have been renamed to be more broker friendly.
- In Gnip Gnopp’s Gizmo Shop – breaking the boards now has sound support.
- Frostfell Soup Tureen – Is now spelled correctly.
- Cheery chest in Timorous Deep now respawns at the same rate as the others.