Der EverQuest 2 Server Valor wird Mittwoch, den 07.05.2014 um 16:00 Uhr für eine Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren.
Laut Sony Online Entertainment (
>> Status für alle EverQuest 2 Server ansehen
Aktualisierungsbemerkungen (Update Notes)
Im EverQuest 2 Forum wurden folgende Infos zur Aktualisierung des Spiels veröffentlicht.
- Two tiers of the Restored High Keep Guildhall are now available from the Antonica or Commonlands Guild Bell!
- To obtain access to the Restored High Keep your guild must earn the Restored High Keep Guildhall Tier 2 or Tier 3 guild achievements by collecting High Keep Heartstones within High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- The chance for heroic zone bosses to drop Ethertouched Rune Patterns has increased from 8% to 15%.
High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion [Contested]
- Discarded mining picks can now be picked up after dying during the Tunnelgorger engagement.
- The Tunnelgorger will not summon its chunks of rock so quickly now.
- Exarch Lorokai the Unliving’s Soul Seeker skulls will no longer target players who are tanking a Prelate.
- The Chaperon of Nightmare’s dreamwalker now has fewer hitpoints.
- Attempting to vanquish the liches summoned by Zhakull should be far less prone to being interrupted, and the player tasked with this is now given more time to complete it.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- The minimum lockout for the zone has been set to 5 days.
- Sontalak’s spell “Guardian’s Fiery Flames” should now trigger reactive heals.
- Rarthek’s “Razor Swift Claws” should now trigger reactive heals.
- Derig’s “Scales of Justice” should now trigger reactive heals.
- Jardin’s spell “Cursed Actions” should now trigger reactive heals.
- Corrected an issue where Tradeskill Level filters saved in the old format weren’t loading properly.
- Corrected an issue where changes made to a filter were not saving properly.
- Resolved issues with cloning and deleting existing filters.
- Class restrictions have been eased on many weapons in Highkeep: The Bloodless Incursion.
- Fortitude Stand and Evasive Posture can no longer inflict critical damage.
- Energized Jun’Rah-Bloomed Hood now has the correct appearance.
- An extra daily mission for High Keepis now available from Onerind Fe’Dhar in Vesspyr Isles.
- A weekly mission for High Keepis now available from Veehzz the Bloodwing in Vesspyr Isles.
- Sparkling Fabled Gemstones now have a chance to drop from daily or weekly Tears of Veeshan missions.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Fixed a bug causing passive or Until Cancelled threat procs to have their threat generation increased by four times.
- Disheartening Descant will now correctly reduce lethality below level 93.